Accutome’s UBM Plus line consists of a guarded and unguarded option as well a vet option. The UBM Plus is used for anterior segment imaging. The UBM Plus is an incredibly portable device because the 48 MHz probe plugs directly into a laptop or desktop computer. This unit features an all-in-one probe design to eliminate signal loss and provide sharpest images possible.
- High definition imaging showing detailed structure definition of the anterior segment of the eye.
- State-of-the-art probe design plugs directly to laptop or PC to create a portable system.
- Contains measuring tools along with corresponding A-Vector.
- Useful for measuring sulcus-to-sulcus, anterior chamber depth, positioning of intraocular lenses and filtration angle of the eye.
- Unlimited 34 second film loops.
- Share information easily with adaptable document transfer via EMR, email or printer.
- Protect your investment with easily upgradeable software.
- The UBM Plus software is now DICOM compatible.