The VISX STARâ€™s platform of dependability and performance is well known. The STAR S4 Iris Registration (IR) from VISX has taken that reputation to the next level. Integrating data collected by the WaveScan WaveFront System, the STAR S4 IR utilizes these exclusive VISX technologies to deliver precision custom ablations. The S4 with IR is the latest excimer laser system offered by AMO, and represents the most advanced laser technology available today.
- IR: The first FDA-approved, fully automated, non-contact method of alignment of the correct CustomVue treatment to the corneal site.
- Variable Spot Scanning (VSS): Adjustable beam sizes from as small as 0.65 mm up to 6.5 mm scanned over the treatment area, conserving tissue, and optimizing treatment times.
- Variable Repetition Rate (VRR): Delivers treatment at varying repetition rates, optimizing treatment time.
- ActiveTrak 3-D Active Eye Tracking: Captures all 3 dimensions of intra-operative eye movementsâ€”no dilation required.
- ActiveTrak Automatic Centering: Locates and then automatically sets the treatment center to the center of the pupil.
Our systems are also sold COMPLETE with the following:
- Dexta Patient Bed
- Manual Lensometer
- Original accessories including manual
- Custom Wavefront Wavescan System with Calibration Tool and Table