The choice for anterior and posterior segments
The Haagâ€“Streit BM 900Â® LED has set the standard in modern slit lamp microscopy for more than 55 years.
- Over 100,000 professionals worldwide who own a BM 900 agree it was the best investment they ever made for their practice.
- Itâ€™s the classic slit lamp for professionals concerned with anterior and posterior segments.
- Itâ€™s a convergent, stereoscopic microscope offering short observer to patient distances and workhorse 10x and 16x magnifications.
- PD and optical correction are finely adjustable for easy viewing with no eye fatigue.
The standard in slit lamp microscopy
With many advantages, including specially designed light spectrum to guarantee the best details in diagnosis from the cornea to the retina, the BM slit lamps are a top choice for eye care professionals.
- The BM 900 slit lamps are now available with Haag-Streit LED illumination
- Brightest and most homogeneous LED powered slit
- Ergonomic slit illumination control
- No more bulb changesâ€”they last a lifetime
- Saves energy
- Original Haag-Streit quality
Tonometry options for the BM 900
Two tonometers are available:
- Applanation Tonometer AT 900 C/M remains permanently on the slit lamp and is swung forward in front of the microscope when taking the IOP.
- Applanation Tonometer AT 900 M/Q is easily mounted on the guide plate for immediate use.
Instant fundus imaging on the slit lamp
This innovative accessory offers all users of current Haag-Streit slit lamps access to instant documentation of the retina.Â The impressive simplicity of the Fundus Module 300 allows integration of non-mydriatic retina imaging as part of the regular slit lamp examination. This can improve practice workflow and save both clinical and patient time.