The New Gold Standard in OCTA Imaging
- Measure and Track Change in FAZ Area, Flow Area and Vessel Density
- Visualize Vessels of the Retina and Choroid Non-Invasively
- AngioVueHD 6x6mm Scan for Assessment Over a Wider Field of View
- Personalize Your Approach to Each Patient by Imaging As Often As Needed
- Choose AngioVue Comprehensive, Essential or Retina to Best Meet the Demands of Your Practice
Measure Retinal and Optic Disc Vasculature to Enhance Patient Management
AngioAnalyticsâ¢ allows you to measure foveal avascular zone (FAZ) parameters, areas of abnormal flow in the outer retina and choroid, and vessel density of the superficial vascular complex, deep vascular complex and radial peripapillary capillaries. Multi scan analysis enables assessment of visit-to visit change, and trend reports predict change over time to bring powerful new information to your daily clinical practice.
AngioVueHD produces high-density scans with 73% more sampling points* to give you a 6x6mm scan with outstanding resolution. Now you can confidently evaluate fine vessels extending beyond the central 3x3mm region of the macula. Automatic montage (shown at right) expands the field of view even further by instantly combining macula and optic disc images for a 10x6mm widefield view.
Non-invasive 3D Visualization of Retinal Vessels
AngioVueÂ® lets you see the retinal vessels in a whole new way. Three-dimensional images are separated into individual layers of retinal vasculature to show you an unprecedented level of detail and isolate areas of interest.