The ZEISS Certified CirrusÂ HD-OCT 400 is focused on the essential core OCT functionality, Model 400 is designed with the smaller budget in mind. Live OCT Fundus technology provides the fundus image using the OCT scanner only, rather than an additional line scanning ophthalmoscope (LSO). Both the Model 400 and Model 4000 offer the same package of glaucoma and retina analyses and are capable of anterior segment imaging.
CIRRUSâ„˘ SD-OCT model 400 shares the same modern integrated design,ease of use, and small footprint as the premium performance model 4000.
CIRRUS 400 captures a tightly packed, detail-rich cube of data in just seconds and allows you to both visualize and analyze your patientâ€™s condition. Because the cube is populated with such high-density data, you can explore pathologies without requiring additional scan patterns.
- Macular Thickness Analysis
- RNFL Thickness Analysis
- Normative Databaseâ€”RNFL
- Advanced Visualizationâ„˘ and 3D Display
- Anterior Segment Imaging
- 5-line Raster Scan
- Compatible with CIRRUS Review Software
- Connectivity via ZEISS DICOM Gateway
- Optic Nerve Head (OHN) Analysis
- Normative Database â€“ ONH
- Guided Progression Analysisâ€“GPA
- Macular Change Analysis
- Normative Database â€“ Macula
- Hard Drive : 750GB Methodology : Spectral domain Table Footprint : 39